Hello fellow wordpressers! Today I want all of you to meet my laziest and ever so sleepy dog, Daizee.
I thought doing a tag with her details will help this post better so here we go!!
1. What is your pets name?
My dog’s name is Daizee which was a very random selection after weeks of being confused on what to choose. But now I love the name and oh! Notice the spelling. It was done by my brother because he wanted the name to look different than the usual “Daisy”. 😛
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
She’s a Boxer Breed and is Brindle in colour!
3. How long have you had your pet friend?She entered in our lives on 19th January 2010 and ever since then has been bringing joy to our family!
4. How did you get your pet?
I got her after much pleading from my father. I actually wanted a dog after I saw an adorable and huge golden retriever Maggie, at a boutique’s house. Ever since then I wanted a dog!
5. How old is your pet?
She is 7 years old!
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Daizee is a very quirky dog!
- She either sleeps for years or is active and running around at the speed of light!
- She loves tearing up cardboard sheets, cardboard boxes, and likes to hold round objects in her mouth periodically!
- She is very scared of bathing! 😛 You mention of taking a bath and she goes right under the bed in a jiffy.
- She sways and dances with her lower body to express her happiness or when someone arrives! She also likes to hold slippers or any object near her and dance with it to welcome guests or even family members! So yes, we enjoy grand welcomes by our little friend at regular intervals!
- She lounges near the air conditioner most of the times during the summers and close to the heater during winters, she has her priorities sorted! Haha!
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
She is like my little sister. I almost cannot do without her. Everyone in the family loves her. She is like therapy for me and makes me smile whenever she gives me that starry-eyed look. I love her the most and I love how she keeps bringing joy to the family with her mere presence!
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Every moment with her is my favourite! Most of the times, I become all clingy and force her to spend time with me. 😛 My day begins with cuddling her and ends the same way. We also go for walks where we race with each other.
So that was all about my furry friend! Pets add extra joy to life and bring us a little closer to nature as you observe them. I hope you guys enjoyed! Do let me know about your pet friend in the comments down below! Thankyou for stopping by. 🙂